Monday, April 5, 2010

art show friday


I am having an art show friday in hastings on hudson at The Rainwater Grill. The 2nd best restaurant in America. It is owned by a great bunch of people so I am dropping my gallery snob brain and having a restaurant show and I am really looking forward to it. It is for some westchester art event call friday night live. all are welcome 19 main st. starts at 6. I will be there (the tired guy in the corner mumbling) You can also view my etched waterfall mirror behind the bar. After that show I am dropping everything and starting my 12 women series that I am dying to start. Delays, delays delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor