Tuesday, April 6, 2010

pedal powered televisions

The greatest idea since sliced bread---Pedal Powered Televisions. Now lazy and fat Americans will actually have to burn calories while they watch TV. This is a great concept and I wish I had thought of it. We should also make people pedal to get free government handouts and healthcare. If you want to get free healthcare if you have to lose the extra 100 lbs of fat you stored up by being a lazy, dumbed down American eating twinkies. 5 hours a day on the bike or my hard earned taxes dont go to help your lazy fat TV watching butt. Life gets better when you think good thoughts. People think I am suppose to be some touchy- feely guy because I am an artist (I am a very sensitive person, you have to be as an artist) but I have zero patience for laziness or stupidity.  I come from the school of hard knocks and it has given my a fiery eye. I guess if I had become an art professor and taught instead of doing I would be a bit more touchy feely to my fellow human, I could be an ivory tower elitist with no street sense but that is a dangerous person. But I meander. and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor