Thursday, December 30, 2010

alex update

Today I am painting five women on canvas for Nexus fashion showroom on 56th st in NYC. These will be on display for their new years party. I will be there in attendance.  For me knocking out 5 paintings is no longer a big deal. Once you get to a certain point in art you develop self trust, a faith that you will rise up to the occasion. I used to fret a lot about such things..not anymore. You never want to rush art or put out sloppy work--that hurst your brand name but there is often a way to be creative and get it all done and looking good. I will post the paintings when done and photos from the event. 




right right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor