Tuesday, December 21, 2010

glass bar by gardega

 My studio just completed some work at Nexus fashion showroom on 56th st in NYC. We painted the floor in "miami funk" and added a glass bar for them that is edge illuminated. I have my own glass design company (www.bluelineglass.com) and I also do my own mural work etc..I guess I should put it all under one umbrella but such is life, Ill get on that one day. 
 here is the edge of the illuminated bar, the bottom of bar is sandblasted.
We used half inch laminated glass. 3/4 in. is preferred for bars but there were some cost and weight considerations---another deadline crossed of my list..Now I have to paint a bunch of women for the walls..I dont mind the jobs that are less art centered as I get to relax a bit and watch other people work and install things for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor