Monday, January 31, 2011

glass rap: by gardega

Im sicker than hell
Gotta a flu in my bell
in my head and my lungs
a ladder without rungs
If I dont work Im dead
ignore my head
I rely on myself
I aint got no elves
To make my art
while I sleep or not
I gotta roll and hit 
the cold streets
deadlines dont sleep
get through the week
ignore the pain
the cold, the rain
sandblasting glass
is probably the last
thing I want to do
today its true, 
Ill power through
I always do
be tough or go home
suck it up all alone
its all about art
and If you got heart
you wont get wise 
with sleep in your eyes
get off your ass 
and go make your glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor