Monday, January 31, 2011

lightbulbs

I am buying as many Incandescent light bulbs as I can. At least a thousand dollars worth. Our moron in chief seems to think he has the right to say what light bulbs we can use and the american sheeple sit there with a mouthful of stupid watching american idol and it doesnt bother them. I cant paint to fluorescent or any other BS lightbulb. This affects me 100%. I will then buy them on the black market---I will be a criminal in Big Brother's eyes. Light bulbs is a psychological move--It is the first step to really getting inside your home and controlling the sheeple. They are in your fridge and your bedroom and your living room and you arent offended by this because you have been dumbed down by TV. I havent been dumbed down by TV and I am offended---green is just another word for controlling the sheep. Every " pro green person" I know, is in truth the biggest offender of the enviroment, they fly more----bigger homes and multiple homes and the little sheeple are the ones who get pinched and screwed. I intend on being very rich and famous so I can be in those shoes but I wont be green. I will have a private jet and not feel one single qualm of guilt nor will I lay claim to being green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor