Thursday, February 10, 2011

Al gore is a fat liar

I have been so cold in the last few months I cant even function..Near my studio in Brooklyn there are sheets of ice on the sidewalk 5 inches thick for two months. My fingers are so cold sometimes I think they will have to be snipped off. When I got to the mausoleum/ cemetary I wonder how they can dig into the ground that must be frozen 6 foot down. Al gore is a fat liar. There is no global warming and if anyone tells me there is global warming I am going to bury them in the snow bank in front of my building. I think I am cracking up from the ridiculous cold winter. I need an island...global warming..oh wait, now that the trend is downward it is "climate change" the fix is in. If my tone sounds a little angry lately deal with it. This is my blog and ill be angry when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor