Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aluminum Oxide: gardega makes a discovery

I use Aluminum Oxide to sandblast glass. The brain of gardega decided to research the molecular structure of Aluminum Oxide. Now if you carefully blur your eyes as you stare at the molecular structure you will discover a miracle that is only known to myself and to you as you read this.  Look closely at the molecular structure above with slightly blurred eyes. Notice the white areas make perfect flowers of life. It may take a minute, but it is perfect, not approx. I find it funny that I have often used aluminum oxide to etch the very symbol that creates its molecular structure. And people wonder why I wake up at five with my head spinning with ideas. To me that is glorious torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor