Saturday, March 12, 2011

japan

If Japan gets really bad, I welcome as many immigrants to the US as possible. The Japanese are the only people I have met who work almost as hard as I do. They are anything but a bunch of lazy bottom feeding sucker fish on the back of society. They dont sit on couches and get fat and eat ding dongs and wait for gov. checks. They work their asses off to make a better life and society. I salute any japanese person who wants to come here and work, Ill even offer my couch because I dont use it...to busy working to sit on it. I hope you dont mind when I wake you up at 5 AM for push ups. Some of the greatest art of all time came out of that little island and it didnt make itself! HOO RAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor