Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter 2011

Here is a photo from my easter at my bro's beach house. My brother is on the left--he is one of the smartest cats you will ever meet but I still school him on literature even though he majored in it..He is a  top notch IT guy...brilliant kid and amateur painter...Betwixt him and I is my brother and brit-in- law and finance bond whiz....inf front of us stands my nephew who is more like me than the parents even want to think about..he goes whole days without talking lost in his thoughts..just as I was..poor kid, brilliant chap...lovely day..I love family.This was our first beach house easter, we dined outside near the beach..much fun and beer pong..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor