Sunday, April 24, 2011

sing along america!

LYRICS BY GARDEGA

I spent all the money
just like W before
I lied straight through my teeth
and started a new war
Im a puppet for the bankers
but I sure fooled the sheep
I promised hope and change
and change is all youll keep
cause I took all your dollars
to bail out foreign banks
and the people are so braindead
they still give me thanks
the people stood like zombies
as tears rolled down their face
they bought all my lies
and put me in this place
so come on all you people
theres still so much to spend
Its been one big party
when will it ever end?
Dont worry about the iceberg
this ships too big to sink
turn back on your tv's
it doesnt pay to think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor