Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gardega Speaks on the economy

The dollar is as dead as a fish swimming close to the fukushima nuke plant. America is bankrupt. We cannot bail out of the debt hole we are in. Your only hope is to buy silver to hedge against hyper inflation. I predicted this 5 years ago and my friends laughed at me. I am right about this, even though I am an artist I am not stupid. Most artists are stupid, I dont associate with other artists. They cannot think outside their little canvases. The news wont tell you how bad of shape we are really in. I think america has 5 years until we collapse in freefall. I am sure of one thing, in less than ten years there will nolonger be a thing called the dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor