Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER and HAPPY HOLIDAYS





No need to worry about the Easter bunny not finding you to hide his eggs, he can simply track you via your cell phone. 


Watch the video in this link. very important. The powers that be not only keep a constant ongoing record of your location they monitor twitter etc to get a national "zeitgeist" of the "american mood as a whole" By monitoring google search terms and Twitter and social networks they are able to form a picture of the "national animal" in all its moods and glory. I am sure this is only the tip of the iceberg and somewhere there is an electronic file of you--everything you have ever tweeted, blogged, or spoken into your phone..sounds crazy? no more crazy than google admitting that they listen to you hrough your computer microphone (but supposedly only in snippets and anonomously) to make their advertising more direct..For isntance if big brother hears a dog bark in your apt..there may be mor edog food ads...If you think this is crazy tinfoil hat talk, here ya go. (MIT PUBLISHED ARTICLE) and yest they are ALREADY using this..this is an older article.

The easter bunny and big brother know more about you than you would ever suspect but the american sheep dont mind, they go along to get along and there is TV to be watched. One day your kids (and grand kids) will wake up in a world where everything they do from the moment they wake until they sleep again will be tracked and monitored. And the great unthinking american will drool and mutter and say "no big deal, Im not doing anything wrong, let them track my every move...I do believe that orwell had it wrong when he coined the term groupthink, I think the correct term is actually groupunthink...Americans as a whole have lost the ability for true cognitive thought because when I try to speak to most people about the importance of privacy (my blog only shares what I wish it to share) in a humans life they look at me odd or go back to their xboxes and TV's. 


I dont mean to bring up such things on a holiday. I woke up and read an article that spurred my interest. I am in a good mood and no longer sick. These are my thoughts, in an eggshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor