Sunday, April 24, 2011

hindsight is funny funny


Sometimes I look back at some of my crazy ideas and media explorations in art and life I laugh, because If I had read them as an outsider I would question the sanity of the creator of them. I do believe in one thing all in art and that s action..dont sit on fences--get out and do things..better to do stupid things and fail than nothing at all. An artist who doesnt make art is like a fish who doesnt go in the water ( kinda uselss) I think I am past my exploration of media phase of my art but one never knows. You never know how your ideas will age, they are like children--some may turn out useless and embarrassing. The only way to know is through the filter of time and hindsight is truly 20/ 20.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor