Saturday, April 2, 2011

the mind electric

There has been a very odd rash of people on the news having seemingly random meltdowns and this leading to speaking gibberish on the news live. There is speculation, now that it may be due to microwave radiation/ gov. test etc. I have no idea what it is..I do know as a fact that there are weapons out there thet can actually send voices/ sounds into your head via a laser. wait a minute! that sounds crazy! conspiracy level crazy, well simmer down charlie, uncle alex will explain this...I actually once found a website that had the patent on this--and no I dont hear any voices in my head, aside from my superego...my id and my ego dont talk, they just do...

"An academic paper written for the Air Force in the mid-1990s mentions the idea of a weapon that would use sound waves to send words into a person's head. "The signal can be a 'message from God' that can warn the enemy of impending doom, or encourage the enemy to surrender." In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone's head. The patent was based on human experimentation in October 1994 at the Air Force lab, where scientists were able to transmit phrases into the heads of human subjects."
  -- Washington Post article on electronic harassment and voices in the head, 1/14/07 

I have better links to the actuapatent to microwave sounds/ voices directly at someone..regardless

read this crazy article! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/Are-government-microwave-mind-control-tests-causing-TV-presenters-brains-melt-down.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor