Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my blog is ending

My brother is helping me get my web-act together. I am making my one gardega super site with a blog etc. this blogger thing has served me well for 4 years and thousands and thousands of posts but he convinced me to build a modern and professional site with  a blog. I am techno challenged, he isnt. I am a creature of habit but I also like change. Blogger is really limited for what I need to do but I will miss the thing. Blogger almost feels like a friend..but you odnt stay friends with all your friends forever..people outgrow each other. I will have a new and professional looking blog so you can still read my crazy ramblings.

 this was post number 4,807 thats some good OCD dedication right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor