Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the ticker inside

My old man is getting a bypass today. Was in the hospital by 6:45 this morning. You never really think about the great clock inside...God winds the puppy up and one day it winds down..between then you dont think that much about the ticker in the chest. Its taken for granted that your heart beats well and beats every day probably a million times in a lifetime. Your health is better than gold. When I was a child I used to make hearts and organs out of playdoh--- not valentine da hearts--real looking hearts and organs then I would put them inside a playdoh man and do surgery on him. I wanted to be a doctor until realized  I have no math skills. Modern science is amazing, my dad is getting robotic surgery. the days of miracle and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor