Saturday, June 4, 2011

update

I installed two large art glass panels today on a ten foot scaffold. I am still feeling weak from the hospital and the pieces weighed 80lbs each, it was scary as hell I shouldnt have been up there but I had no choice. Art isnt always an easy game. I dont like heights...I took photos, will post soon. Im not supposed to strain myself but I have deadlines, they dont care how I feel. Thank god I have a great supportive family who saw me through the hospital, even my ex showed up. Through my eyes of morphine she looked like an angel with a flourescent hospital halo over her head. I will never forget that vision, I dotn have the skill to paint it. My good friend W. told me that he had a dream last night that I was painting the face of christ and my hand fell off. That scared me because I was thinking about painting christ just yesterday. true story....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor