Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ceiling Mural by Gardega


I am working around the clock on a ceiling for Harley's BBQ restaurant in Harlem NYC. I have painted many, many ceiling murals so my muscles/ neck dont really hurt like they used to. I decided to base the mural layout on the spokes of the wheel chandelier in center. There will be a total of eight sections the first is Texas. Also there will be the West indies, New Orleans, Kansas city..all BBQ "HUBS" . I love BBQ and I love painting so this is a great job. Unfortunately I work overnights on it from 1:30 Am to 5:30 or 6:00 on it so I dont get to eat the BBQ as the kitchen is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor