Friday, December 14, 2007

gunthers

as my readers know I am a big fan of bringing my sketchbook in to dark and lonely bars and drawing the occupants and scenery therein. I have the old holiday urge to sit in a dark place and draw and paint and I haven't had the time in many months. My plate is full but I am slipping out to Kerouac's old haunt to hit the watercolor pad for a few hours...I will load them up for sale when I return..if you buy them you will be supporting me going to a bar in the day time and I am not sure if your conscience will be okay with that... Then again you will be buying works of genius and madness. I retain the right to refuse sale to anyone who buys my work because it matches their sofa--- unless I am painting a mural and then it does often make sense to consider all the elements in a room...I was supposed to go into NYC to meet with yellow pages but I am awaiting word....and If I get word I will drop my brushes and head in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor