Tuesday, March 15, 2011

on a positive note

I am working away on a screenplay that I cannot talk too much about but it already has gained some legs and there is a crew behind it including an investor and a director (both are pretty impressive people in my mind) I am going to try to get most of it finished this week as there is are plans underway to start shooting at least certain scenes of the piece. I see no difference between writing and painting or drawing, writing simply requires more thought. It is a screenplay based on a non-fiction book. It is very streety and gritty and real and once you figure out the characters, writing gets easier. they almost write themselves. the beginning was hell..read the book 5 times before I had any clue. All I can say is it takes place in Boston. I will visit there soon to get a better feel for the reality of Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor